At Park City Animal Clinic, we recommend pet health insurance to nearly all our clients. It’s a great way to budget for pet health care costs and protect yourself financially in the case of an unexpected accident or illness.
Pet health insurance provides peace of mind knowing you won’t face future vet bills alone. Coverage typically includes reimbursement for:
- Emergency visits
- Lab tests
Pet insurance is different from human health insurance:
- You pay your veterinarian up front
- You’ll be reimbursed a percentage of your vet bill based on the details of your plan
- You choose any licensed vet, including specialists and emergency clinics
We Recommend Pets Best Insurance
Once you’ve decided pet insurance is right for you, you’ll need to decide which provider to choose. We recommend Pets Best Insurance to our clients because of the excellent benefits they offer:
- Plans from less than $1 per day
- 80% of your actual vet bill reimbursed after a deductible*
- No upper age limits
- Routine care coverage available
- No medical records required to enroll
- Chronic and ongoing condition coverage
- No enrollment or processing fees
- Most claims processed within 5 business days
- Fast direct deposit reimbursement
To visit the Pets Best Insurance website and receive a 5% discount on your policy, click the banner ad on this page.
Please note, we don’t accept any referral fees from Pets Best Insurance. We simply want you and your pet to have the best coverage available.
Of course, we are happy to treat your pet and help you with claim forms regardless of the pet insurance company you choose. Thank you for trusting us with your pet’s health!
*per incident limits apply
This material describes Pets Best Insurance plans in general terms. Eligible expenses and coverage may vary, depending on your plan selection. All pet insurance plans have limitations and exclusions. Information is believed to be accurate as of the production date; however, it is subject to change.